Friday, March 12, 2010

INTRO BABY.......

hey,every one......i checked searching fr my blog on google and it doesnt show up,so i assume that anyone who has come to this page knows me.so,i'll cut out the i am this,i am that shit and get you reading some of the very vella stuff i have been writing on my facebook account over the past 2 years of my jee prep.

i like observing things,it might just be a simple detail that others fail to catch like the expression on the face of a kid or just any between the lines meaning in an advert........basically anything random and USELESS.i LOVE writing abt useless stuff coz there are simply toooooooooooooo many ppl writing abt something meaningful and lets face it,they are frickin better than me.........also i dont think anyone looking for something useful will ever come to my blog :p :p

that's it ppl,lets cut this down and bring out a dose of hillariousness coupled with randomness coz i truly beleive-

RANDOMNESS+HILLARIOUSNESS=AWESOMENESS

p.s. you might wanna as why just two pics if i could find such awesome ones.......i think pics in a blog our like adjectives in a poem,ppl like them at first but too many just pisses em off!!!!!
please suggest me what to tag coz thats the only way its gonna show up on google :p :p
leave ur interesting and interactive comments bellllllllooooow-

No comments:

Post a Comment